We respect the privacy rights of our clients and online users (Hereon referred to as “user/s”, “you”, “your”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
While you use our website and Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal identification data like name, date of birth, photographs, gender, and similar identifiers;
- The contact information like your phone number, residential address, email ID, geographic location, etc.;
- Technical data which may include your IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider, details of your operating system, access time, page, views, device ID, device type, the number of times you visit our website and interact with it, activity on our website, date and time stamps, location data and similar technical information on any device that you use while accessing our website. This information is crucial for us to enhance the user experience and make it seamless;
- Transactional data which includes part of your credit or debit card information provided by payment processors, UPI IDs, and bank account details are also stored for processing payments and keeping a record of all transactions that are made on our website or otherwise while availing Services; and
- Usage data that gives details about how you use the Services and interact with our website, history, user taps and clicks, user interest, time spent on our platforms, page views, and more.
HOW DO WE COLLECT DATA
The manner in which we collect such information is through various forms, admission forms, queries you enter, service requests, and any other way you interact with us on our website or through our contact details given on our website. To maintain quality service and personal documentation, we would also store interactions you have with our team, be it through chats or calls or through forms.
- We collect data when you interact with us through chat, emails, calls, forms, request our Services, provide feedback and raise complaints;
- Every time you navigate through our platform or enter your details on our website, technical data about your device, browsing actions, and patterns are automatically captured using cookies and similar technologies;
- We might further receive your personal data from third parties. For instance, technical data from analytics providers.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
For providing an efficient, interactive, customised, and satisfactory experience, it’s crucial for us to collect and store your accurate information. Please be aware that the information given by you is used for the following purposes:-
- Providing a seamless, easy to navigate, customised user experience on the website;
- Direct communication over telephonic calls, text messages, and emails;
- Getting in touch with you regarding requested Services;
- Providing information about new educational products and Services and keeping you posted on latest announcements, offers, and upcoming events at 1 To Zee;
- Regular notifications about any changes in our Services, information and updates regarding the Services requested by you, newsletters and similar updates;
- When you enrol for our Services, we record and store your data to create and maintain your account.
- Processing Services-related payments and refunds;
- Compiling analytical and statistical data for our internal ecosystem or with third parties;
- Observing website usage and analysing trends to improve your user experience with the website;
- Fixing operational and website-related glitches;
- Complying with any and all legal demands; and
- In case of legal battles, responding to court orders, practising our legal rights, and defending ourselves.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- We may be required to share personal information with third-party Services providers like payment processors, data analysts, email delivery providers, hosting services, customer services, and marketing assistance;
- We may have to share your personal information with our affiliates which include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies in direct or indirect association with us;
- We may disclose your data with our business partners for providing products, services, or promotions that may be of interest to you or for the purpose of business activities; and
- For legal purposes, we may have to share your data with government officials, law enforcement, private parties and other personnel in compliance with the law.
CHANGE IN YOUR INFORMATION
In case of any update in your personal information, you’re required to inform us immediately so that we can make the necessary changes in our active databases for the ease of providing quality Services.
While we use administrative, technical, and physical security measures and make every effort to protect your personal information and data, it is susceptible to interception and other kinds of online data breaches by unauthorised groups and individuals. We can’t promise complete protection of your personal data.
- This policy is to let you know that your data will remain stored in our ecosystem till the contract period and even post its termination in compliance with our rights and legal obligations.
- Under some special cases, we may aggregate your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research and statistical purposes wherein we’ll use the information without notifying you about the same.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
- For the latest updates, changes, and information on our privacy practices, we’d request you to regularly read our policies.