Your access and use of the website and Services constitute your agreement to be bound by these Terms and it establishes a contractual relationship between you and us. Kindly read these Terms before proceeding.
When these Terms mention “1 To Zee,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to 1 To Zee. Similarly, when these Terms mention “You”, “Your” or “User/s”, it shall mean any person who uses the website and/or avails the Services, including their representatives or any person who registers on the website by creating an account to avail the Services or request Services of 1 To Zee by any other means.
1 To Zee is a daycare founded on professional childcare training. Our core philosophy of fun, safety & health enables a joyful experience for young kids while keeping their well-being at the heart of the program.
Changes to the Terms
At our sole discretion, we may revise and update these Terms. The updates to the Terms will be effective immediately on posting. You will be timely notified about the same and your continued use will confirm your agreement with the changes. We request you to review these Terms and other policies regularly.
- If you choose to access and use our website and Services, it shall show your agreement to be bound by these Terms.
- Through this website, we aim to provide you with an overview of our Services. The website shall allow you to understand the Services offered, request Services, communicate with the team, give suggestions, feedback and all tasks ancillary to the Services.
- We grant you personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to use the website subject to these Terms.
- Our website and Services may have different features and offerings, so sometimes we may require additional Terms for those features or offerings, the same will be notified to you as and when required.
- When you avail of our Services, you may have to sign additional agreements to regulate the relationship between you and 1 To Zee.
- You can easily surf the website and understand us as a daycare centre and the Services we provide. However, if you wish to request any Services or get in touch with us, we would require certain information from you such as your contact details which should be true, complete and accurate.
- When you use our website and/or request our Services, you will be providing us with your contact details. By doing so, you give us permission to contact you via calls, text messages and e-mails. Please don’t consider this spam, this will only help us to understand your needs and requests better and provide a quality service that will be personalised and up to your expectations.
We aim to create a better world, not just for you and your kids but also for our staff members. You should not discriminate against any of our staff members, other kids at the 1 To Zee centre, or partners based on race, religion, caste, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, gender identity, age or any other characteristic that may be protected under applicable law.
We would like to clarify that all the intellectual property rights related to our website, its content, logos, graphics, software, designs and Services shall only be vested in 1 To Zee. All this material shall at all times be protected by various IP laws such as trademark, copyrights, designs, trade secrets or such IP or proprietary rights as may be applicable. Please be assured that under no circumstances shall we be willing to transfer these rights to anyone and no Terms and Conditions shall render any of the aforementioned rights to anyone.
Any use of the Services or materials provided on the website that is not expressly permitted by this Agreement constitutes a breach of this Agreement and may violate copyright, trademark or other applicable laws.
Licence and Restrictions
1 To Zee grants a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable licence to its users to:
- access and use the website on their personal devices for requesting Services and other related permissible purposes.
- access and use any content, information and related materials that may be made available on the website for requesting Services and other related permissible purposes.
You may not:
- remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property from any portion of the website
- reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the content available on the website or Services provided by 1 To Zee
- decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the website
- cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the website or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the website or Services
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the website or its related systems or networks.
We do not wish to limit or hold back any rights that you may have under the consumer laws through these disclaimers.
We provide you with certain consumer guarantees through these Terms. Except for the guarantees we expressly provided herein, we provide the website and Services on “as is” and “as available” basis.
We disclaim all warranties or representations that are not set forth and expressly mentioned in these Terms. Such warranties could be expressed, implied or statutory in nature.
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will 1 To Zee be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages.
We shall not be liable for any damages, liabilities or losses that arise out of your unregulated use of the website or Services.
We shall not be held liable for an inability to perform obligations under this agreement due to any situation or circumstances beyond our control such as acts of state or government or any natural calamity.
Though we trust you and your judgement, but if an event occurs where we suffer damages, losses, obligations, costs, or any other claims from any third party due to: (i) your breach of this Agreement; (ii) any content or information you make available via the Services; (iii) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, including, but not limited to, any intellectual property or privacy right; or (iv) negligence or any more culpable act or omission (including recklessness or willful misconduct) by you in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter, if such an unfortunate event occurs, you shall hold us harmless and indemnified.
If we ever go wrong somewhere and you shall have a complaint, we would want to hear the same from you and we shall make sincere efforts to resolve the same and improve. Kindly raise your complaints as soon as it may be feasible. We shall try to resolve any dispute that arises through mutual negotiations.
If the disputes raised are not resolved by mutual negotiations, the parties to the agreement irrevocably agree that this agreement shall be under the jurisdiction of the Chennai courts. Any dispute that may arise relating to any of the Terms, or Services provided by us or payment of fees shall be resolved by arbitration. The seat of arbitration shall be in Chennai. The parties agree to be bound by the award of the arbitral tribunal.
Please feel free to contact us and drop us any suggestions, ideas, proposals, or feedback that you may have regarding our website and Services. However, please know that though we really value and appreciate you for your thoughts and will use them for our and your betterment, it may always not be feasible for us to inculcate those in our ethos.
Please note that we may use your suggestions, ideas, proposals, and feedback without any compensation, accounting or information to you.
In case you have any doubts or you wish to seek any clarification or provide us with any suggestions, complaints or feedback, please feel free to reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org